After a brief time of overindulgence, you may notice swelling in your feet, ankles, or even your fingers. For examples, having a big meal, alcoholic beverages, some junk food, or enjoying all-the-things while on vacation. The good news is that it will go away, and there is something you can do about it. It is typical for your weight to fluctuate every day due to water weight, but what causes this? Know them by reading below. But as a solution you can try sibutramine buy
- Physical inactivity: Long durations of sitting can cause water to “pool” in your lower extremities. After a long day of sitting or standing in one position, you may find that your feet and ankles are swollen.
- Too much sodium: The most prevalent cause of bloating from extra water weight is an imbalance in your salt or water ratio that is, too much sodium and not enough water. This imbalance leads you to retain extra fluid in your tissues or between blood vessels.
- Certain medications: Some drugs, such as high blood pressure medication, NSAIDs, antidepressants, and chemotherapy treatment, can cause water retention. If you suspect that your medications are causing the problem, consult your doctor to find out what you can do about it. They may even suggest sibutramine buy to lose weight.
- Too many carbs: The lower carbohydrate intake reduces the quantity of water held in the cells, and any excess water is drained out. As a result, the initial weight loss after drastically reducing carbohydrate intake is primarily water weight rather than true fat.
- Hormone imbalance: It is especially true for women, as hormonal changes caused by menstruation and pregnancy can cause tissues to retain excess water. Thankfully, this type of water weight increase normally resolves on its own. Chronic fluid retention, or fluid retention that does not go away, could be an indication of hormonal imbalances that require medical treatment.